We hope everyone is keeping well , We are missing you all lots!
I’m sure you have all already seen the news that hopefully we will be able to reopen on WEDNESDAY 15th July!
The salon will look and work a bit differently to ensure the health & safety of all of our staff and clients.
We will be updating you all further as needed but here are a few request / changes that will be in place.
– All appointments must be made via phone or message ( you will not be able to walk in to make them)
– Clients should arrive on time (not early or late ) as there will no longer be a waiting area and we have limited appointment times available.
– Clients should come to their appointment alone .
– On arrival please wait at door and your stylist will let you in .
– We will no longer be able to offer you refreshments or magazines .
– All clients will need to provide up to date contact details.
– All clients should wear masks during their appointment , please bring your own ( we have some available for you to use if not) we will review this as we go .
– We will be deep cleaning each station between all clients .
– Please pay by card if possible .
– Maintain social distancing where possible.
– If you or anyone in your household have symptoms of COVID 19 ( high temperature, persistent cough or change to taste or smell) please reschedule your appointment ASAP .
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We would like to thank clients for patience when trying to book appointments, we are trying to accommodate everyone as best we can.
We are very excited to welcome you all back to salon, it’s been far too long!
Cheryl & Amanda